Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

You gave me something I could hold onto

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:13 pm

William smiled again, reaching a hand to touch the man's stomach, noticing how perfectly round it was. "You look great, though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:18 pm

"Yeah, you bet I do. I look like an actor. A Burger King commercial actor." He patted his stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:20 pm

William shook his head, still smiling. "Your belly is too pretty and round," he said with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:27 pm

Mike grinned. "Well, it's round alright." He poked William's stomach only an inch higher than his navel. "Yours is just a little bump. Tiny tiny bump on a tiny mommy. Equally pretty though, I must say."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:31 pm

William smiled and rubbed his stomach for a second before placing his hand over Mike's finger and shivering slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:34 pm

Mike smiled and hooked his finger with William's pinky. I hope it looks more like you than it looks like Gabe. Of course, he didn't voice his thoughts, nor let them show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:37 pm

William smiled again as one of their children giggled and pulled on Mike's shirt as it squirmed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:41 pm

Mike tickled the baby's nose. "You approve, right? Pregnant mommies are the best. Pregnant daddies are pretty cool, too." The child made a confused smile followed by another giggle. "Damn right."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:43 pm

William chuckled, lifting Christopher and Sarah-Gabrielle back into his arms again. He watched as Joshua continued squirming on top of Mike's stomach. "Our tiny little babies are so strong," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:47 pm

Mike nodded. "That's totally something they got front me," he said proudly, puffing his chest yet miserably failing since his belly got all the attention. "Luckily it won't serve them because they won't take on the old family business."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:51 pm

William nodded. "Still, they'll need the strength. I have a feeling that they'll need it later," he looked down into their eyes and watched all three squirm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:04 pm

Mike lifted William's chin with a finger, smiling softly. "Mommy's sixth sense, or just worries?" He pecked the man's nose. "They'll be safe. We're both here to protect them - and who said that link you have with" - he swallowed bitterly - "Blackinton is permanent?" And I don't think Michael could harm them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:06 pm

"I-I know, I'm just worried about them. They're so small, and we have so many people against us," he chuckled nervously, snuggling into Mike's side again as he held his children close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:14 pm

Mike raised an eyebrow. "...who would harm children? Our little babies? Surely not..." Aside from Ryland, he couldn't think of anyone mad enough to touch their sons and daughter. He even doubted the vampire's clan could be so cruel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:23 pm

Willam bit his lip. "I can't really trust anyone I used to know," he said quietly, arms wrapped protectively around his children.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:32 pm

Mike had learned the same the hard way. Tom and Michael were probably plotting revenge, Matt was probably jealous - good thing he didn't know about the children they were expecting - and Sisky was impossible to talk to, Gabe had raped William, the German kid was a trained hunter with a goddamn blender... who could they trust, really? "We still have Mikey and Butcher," Mike tried, uncertain. "And Matt...your son, he's a good guy deep down."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:34 pm

William nodded slowly, worry still visible within his eyes. He doesn't understand, and I can't explain it to him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:36 pm

Mike's index traced a line down his boyfriend's cheekbone. "What? What's the matter?" He looked concerned, not even trying to hide it. Pregnancy had turned him into an open book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:39 pm

William let out a small smile at the fact that Mike was finally showing emotion more often. "I don't really know how to explain it," he bit into his lip again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:42 pm

Mike's thumb grazed William's bottom lip, his eyes begging him to stop biting into it from fear it'd start bleeding once more. "You can try. Make an effort to explain, I'll make an effort to understand."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:44 pm

William moved his fangs away from his lip, understanding the pleading look in Mike's eyes. "Certain people in my past might come back. I-I've been hearing things. I just want to make sure that they're completely safe," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:49 pm

Mike looked into William's eyes, serious but calm. "Bill, if you know anything...or think you do...I want to know." He sighed, feeling yet again like peaceful times couldn't last forever. "What have you been hearing?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:51 pm

"It's just random gossip, but... theremightbeapossibilitythatsomeofmyoldclientsmaybetryingtofindme," he said the last fews words as one, his fangs going right back to his lip. He held his children close, looking down into their beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:54 pm

"Oh," Mike almost gasped. Old clients he had never met. Old clients he had never even known about. Men who had touched and tasted William before the thought had even crossed his mind... He shuddered. "What would they try to find you for?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:56 pm

"I-I never quite payed them back...," he trailed off, shivering slightly. He felt terrible for dragging Mike into all of his problems, but he couldn't imagine living without the guitarist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   

Back to top Go down

You gave me something I could hold onto
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next