Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

You gave me something I could hold onto

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:59 pm

"Unfinished business they will drag to their grave," Mike said firmly. For a split second, he had completely forgotten he was very pregnant, and definitely not in a state to fight anyone. "I'll protect you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:02 pm

"Umm, Mike, I'm going to have to tell you 'no' on that one," he said quietly, moving so that the front of his belly touched Mike's gently, his hand reaching to rub the side of the guitarist's stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:04 pm

Mike frowned, understanding it would have been silly to argue when William was right. "Well, you certainly won't just...give them what they ask for." Right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:05 pm

William shook his head. "I can't," he said, moving his hand to his own stomach and looking at his children, Mike, and the guitarist's stomach. "I wouldn't."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:09 pm

I hope so. "Then what do you suggest? The best would be if they never showed up...but what if it was true? What if they came back?" He didn't want to sound alarming, but they safety might have been compromised.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:11 pm

"I-I think we'll be okay, so long as we make sure to always have the babies near us. And we need to stay together, because catching one of us alone without the other wouldn't end well," he said, frowning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:17 pm

Mike didn't want to come off as selfish, but he had to ask. "Am I in danger too?" He worried more about the baby he was carrying than himself. "Do you think they would..." He chewed on his lip. "What would they do if you didn't give in?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:20 pm

"I'm pretty sure they won't touch you or the babies. I-I just want to make sure that you at least know what could happen. I'm not really even sure what they'll do, but hopefully they'll have mercy," William whispered the last five words, his throat unable to say them normally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:22 pm

Mike nodded, sorry he had brought it up. "Whatever they threaten to do, don't let them touch you. It would hurt me worst than anything they could do to me." He pressed his lips to William's forehead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:23 pm

William nodded, opening and closing his eyes a few times to stop them from watering. He looked up at Mike. "I'm sorry," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:31 pm

"It was unpredicted, but we can cope with it." Mike smiled to show William there was no need to really worry until anything was confirmed. "We've dealt with much worse so far. So what if we're both pregnant men wit three kids? That doesn't mean we can't defend ourselves."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:35 pm

William smiled slightly and let out a small sigh. He gasped only slightly when his stomach grew another two inches, bumping into Mike's belly again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:42 pm

Mike almost chuckled. "See? That little one wants to protect mommy." He petted the newly grown stomach. "The human bumper. Ain't that smart."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:20 am

William grinned, watching as Sarah-Gabrielle and Christopher giggled after seeing his stomach grow. Sarah-Gabrielle placed her tiny foot on his belly and rubbed it gently, still giggling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:34 pm

"You can't play with Billiam's baby yet," Mike told his daughter, petting her head. "Nine months, honey. In the meantime you'll have someone else to play with," he added, referring to the egg he carried. The tension was momentarily relieved, enough to convince the man everything would be alright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:29 pm

William watched as Sarah-Gabrielle continued running her small foot against his stomach, her eyes focused on Mike. "Daaaa!" Christopher whined, squirming in William's arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:03 pm

"You want to see daddy?" Mike asked the little boy, already used to referring to himself at the third person. He securely wrapped his arm around the boy to transfer him close to his chest and belly. "Or it is your new sibling that you want to see?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:14 pm

Christopher curled into Mike, his tiny facial features pressed into the man's chest. William smiled, adjusting Sarah-Gabrielle in his arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:19 pm

Mike tried to see if their children had...well, personalities. Did all babies act the same, or was each of them very different and special? Would Christopher grow up to be very dependent of his parent, or would he be strong like them? He decided he'd just wait and see, being no expert on how the mind worked, and kissed his son's head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:21 pm

"Da," Christopher cooed, his tiny hand reaching for Mike's shirt, and grasping a small section within his miniature fist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:25 pm

Lost in thought, Mike wondered how long his children would be so innocent. Would they have to grow up too fast, considering all that surrounded them? He rubbed Christopher's back. "Dad-dy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:27 pm

Christopher made a confused face. "Daaaad-dy," the baby stuttered, his eyes wide in confusion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:32 pm

Mike stared back, soon grinning, and quickly looked at his boyfriend. "You heard that?! Complete word."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:33 pm

William grinned down at Christopher, watching as the confused baby slowly allowed another confused smile to spread across his face. He reached over and kissed the boy's head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:34 pm

Mike looked vaguely confused for a second. "Do they have schools for vampires?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   

Back to top Go down

You gave me something I could hold onto
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next