Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

You gave me something I could hold onto

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:36 pm

William shook his head. "I think they go to normal schools," he said quietly, placing his hand gently upon Joshua's head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:39 pm

"And that's not dangerous? No one can find out?" A million questions got to Mike at once. Maybe he had befriended more 'strange creatures' than he had thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:41 pm

"We'll have to explain how important it is to keep things a secret, but I think they'll do fine," he said quietly, biting into his lip again. William looked perfectly fine on the outside, but inside, he was feeling another pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:45 pm

Mike nodded, gaining a little more confidence on the matter. "They will. Their mommy managed to keep it hidden for a good while." He gently touched William's lips as a way to ask him to stop biting so deep into them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:46 pm

William accidently managed to bite further into his lip, the pain still not visibly showing within his features. He took a few unnoticeable deep breaths and adjusted Sarah-Gabrielle within his arms again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:48 pm

Mike removed his finger so it wouldn't get stabbed by William's fangs. The man's silence didn't seem like a good sign. "Bill...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:49 pm

William slowly walked over to the cradle near the couch, and gently placed Sarah-Gabrielle inside of it, moving the blanket on top of her small body. His hands immediately went to his stomach, his back now facing Mike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:52 pm

Mike tried to get closer, but quickly found out that his belly was in the way of his attempts to wrap his arms around his boyfriend. "William?" he asked again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:54 pm

William carefully turned to take the other two children from Mike's arms, gently placing them inside of the crib and under the blanket as well. His back was now facing Mike again, his hands back to his stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:57 pm

"William," Mike insisted. He wrapped his fingers around the man's arm, but not too firmly so he wouldn't scare him. "Look at me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:01 pm

William gasped as he felt a sudden gush of liquid between his legs. His slender legs shaking, he turned to face Mike. "I-I-I'm bleeding," he whispered, mouth opened wide at the sight of crimson liquid on the floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:05 pm

Not good. Not good. Not again. Mike's first move was to drag William several steps away from the crib, so their children wouldn't see their parents panic. "You...have to lay down," he almost stuttered, the egg moving in his stomach with horrible timing, making him feel sick. He walked slowly, pulling William to the couch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:08 pm

William was shaking as he walked over to the couch. He slumped down onto the piece of furniture, arching his neck slightly out of panic. He closed his eyes and hissed as his stomach grew another two inches, causing him more pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:13 pm

"Breathe baby," Mike almost gasped, eyes wide. He kneeled down on the floor and rubbed the man's stomach, purposely avoiding to speak so he wouldn't worry William any further. He's losing the child.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:16 pm

William lifted his head to look down at Mike, his legs still shaking. "P-please get the babies out of here," he whispered, pain obvious in his voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:20 pm

"But I..." I need to be there for you. He nodded despite his thoughts. "I'll take them to another room. Is there anything else I can do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:23 pm

William shook his head. "N-no," he panted, standing up from the couch, worried to get blood on the piece of furniture. He stretched out his legs slightly, one hand on his lower back, the other upon his stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:29 pm

It was Mike's turn to bite his own lip. Quickly, he went back to the crib to pick up all three of their children, and waddled out of the room as fast as he could, heading for the kitchen since it was the closest. "Mommy's not feeling right," he told them as if they could sympathize.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:30 pm

William closed his eyes and let out a nearly silent groan as another gush of blood fell from between his scrawny legs. He was panting already, arching his back because it soothed the pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:33 pm

Mike didn't fail to hear every single of William's sounds. As much as he wanted to help him, he knew he couldn't leave their babies alone in a situation like that. He sat on a chair will all the children resting against his chest. "Mommy is not having a baby after all," he whispered nervously, suddenly very glad they were too young to understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:38 pm

William heard Mike talking to his children, and tried to keep silent. "Fuck," he whispered, arching his back again to alleviate the pain. He walked over to a nearby wall, and leaned against it, still arching his back, which made his stomach look even larger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:42 pm

Mike heard William get up, and had to take several seconds just to convince himself not to go check on him. "I should be there with him," he whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:45 pm

William slowly slid down the wall on purpose, lowering himself to the ground. He kept his fangs in his bottom lip as he kept his back arched.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:49 pm

Mike was too worried. He had to go. He brought his children to the sink, in which he placed enough towels to make it comfortable, and let them snuggle together inside. "I'm sorry," he said before rushing back to his lover. He's going to hate me for this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:49 pm

William was shaking as the pain he felt slowly died down. He continued panting quietly, his back still arched.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   

Back to top Go down

You gave me something I could hold onto
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next