Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

You gave me something I could hold onto

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:51 pm

Mike sat next to his boyfriend, as close has his body size would let him, and took his hand. "How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:53 pm

"I-I don't know," William whispered, leaning his head against the wall as he took deep breaths, a hand under his shirt to touch his stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:56 pm

Mike placed his other hand on top of William's. "It's going to be alright, you know." I know we're losing it, but it doesn't matter. I know it's not your fault.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:02 pm

William only shivered, looking around at the blood that was on the floor. He frowned at the sight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:07 pm

"It's not...it's..." Mike sighed very slightly and squeezed William's hand. "You won't have that baby, that's all." It did affect him, incredibly even, but he had to get the facts straight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:11 pm

William looked up to Mike with a sad look in his eyes. "B-but the pain has stopped," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:15 pm

Mike chewed on his bottom lip. Did they still have a chance? Was it worth getting their hopes up? "I...hope it's alright. But there's so much blood..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:16 pm

William nodded, staring at the separate puddles and the lines in between from where he had waddled around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:20 pm

Mike kissed the corner of his boyfriend's lips, having to arch his back to reach them. "At best everything will be fine. At worst...we'll be fine. It wouldn't be your fault."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:30 pm

It was only then that William let a single tear fall from his eyes. "Oh God," he whispered, only out of sheer fear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:32 pm

"What?" Mike automatically asked, mirroring William's terrified expression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:36 pm

William turned to rest his head on Mike's shoulder, having to gasp for air quietly. "I-I don't want to lose it," he whispered, beginning to cry slightly harder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:41 pm

Mike had to be realistic, but he didn't have to be a complete pessimist. He petted the side of William's head. "Maybe we won't. I want this child as much as you do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:42 pm

"M-Mike," William whimpered, his legs beginning to shake again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:45 pm

Mike placed his hand on William's thigh only to steady it. He closed his eyes and hid his face against the man's hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:48 pm

"M-M-Mike!" William gasped, arching his back once more with the returning pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:53 pm

Mike opened his eyes instead of clenching them shut, pulling William close to him and against his belly. He apologized very quietly in a whisper, unsure why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:54 pm

William raised his knees up to his stomach, as if to stop something from happening. He bit his lip and arched his neck against the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:57 pm

Mike slid a hand behind William's head so he wouldn't hit it on the wall. "Take deep breaths." He trembled slightly, even more concerned now that he was pregnant. "It'll be over soon," he whispered, not certain of what it implied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:59 pm

William let out another groan as he felt yet another substance flow from between his legs. Panting slightly, he looked down to notice that the liquid was nearly clear. "I-I-I...," he trailed off, eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:01 pm

Mike immediately kissed William to keep him for saying another word that would only hurt both of them. He looked at him, eyes glistening slightly. "Look at me. It's going to be alright."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:03 pm

"M-Mike, th-that was my water that just broke...," he whispered, eyes still wide. "I-I need to get to the doctor or something," he gasped for air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:07 pm

Mike knew what would happen. If they managed to get there, it would only be to lose the child. And once that happened, what would they be told? He didn't want to hear it. "I'm not sure if we...do you...I mean, should we...?" Considering they had three children to watch over and William couldn't walk, and stood up and waddled his way to the nearest phone, calling for their usual doctor whose number he now knew by heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:09 pm

William groaned again, forcing himself to lay down, trying to forget about the liquid underneath his legs. He continued crying, his hands moving to pull up his shirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:11 pm

For the first time, Mike directly got the doctor on the line. He barely had to say a few words before getting an affirmative answer and the promise to be quick. Mike hung up and turned to look at his boyfriend. "He's getting here as soon as he can."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You gave me something I could hold onto   

Back to top Go down

You gave me something I could hold onto
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next